Junior school tasters
We arrange taster events for boys and girls who would like to sample life at the Junior School.
Junior School Taster Morning/Day: Friday 7 October 2022
- Taster Morning for those joining Year 1 to 3 (age 4 1/2 to – 7 by end August 2023)
Join our Year 1 to 3 classroom for a fun morning of lessons and activities finishing by joining parents and guardians to sample a delicious Junior School lunch.
- Taster Day for those joining Year 4-8 (age 8 to 12 by end August 2023)
Join our current students for a day taking part in lessons and activities and finishing with our end of the week Chapel service.
Parents are invited for the morning when you will have a tour of the Junior School and campus, an opportunity to speak with senior staff and finish with lunch. We advise you to book in advance as places for our Taster Days fill quickly. Please note we may have to make some alterations to the plan depending on covid regulations at the time.
If you are interested in attending our Junior School Taster Morning/ Day on Friday 7 October 2022, then please fill in our online enquiry form
Junior Taster events are held once a term:
- Junior School Taster Morning (Year 1-3) / Day (Year 4-8) on Friday 7 October 2022
- Junior School Taster Day (Year 4-8) including Scholarship assessments on 4-5 March 2023 and Year 1-3 Tasting Morning on 4 March 2023
- Junior School Taster Morning (Year 1-3) / Day (Year 4-8) on Friday 12 May 2023
In the meantime, why not get to know us better by joining us for a Virtual Taste of Gordonstoun Webinar
You can also register your interest in future Junior Taster events by emailing the Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, we would be delighted to hear about your child via a Skype or Zoom call. Please email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1343 837829 if you would like to discuss this further.