General Catering Assistant
Gordonstoun has been leading the way in character education for more than 80 years. Our uniquely broad curriculum provides a challenge in the classroom, on the sea and on the mountain, on the stage and on the sports field, and enables students to discover the truth in our motto – Plus Est En Vous – there is more in you.
Reports to: Catering Services Manager or Senior Staff member on duty
Purpose of Role To provide first class support to the Catering Team and first class service to the customers
1. Comply with Gordonstoun policies and procedures on Child Protection and Health and Safety
2. Contribute in a positive way to the ethos of the school in line with Gordonstoun’s values
3. Carry out any other task as required from time to time in order to support the school in line with the remit of your role
Will include working in the following areas as per your rota 90%
· Dining Room
· Pot wash
· Plate wash
The Role involves Function work within and out with the Refectory (Organising & Transportation of Furniture and Equipment. Setting up, serving and carrying recovery) 10%
Completing Cook safe documentation 1%
We also have Bank Catering Assistant roles available.
Please see the Job description and Person Specification here.....
- This is a seven day a week operation, with every other weekend off.
- Shift times are varied
- Start date will be when two satisfactory references and a clear PVG has been returned
- 6 month probation period
For further details, please contact Julie Broadhurst on 01343 837816, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gordonstoun is an equal opportunities employer.
Applicants are invited to complete an operations staff application form available here and return the completed form to email@example.com by the closing date of 0900rs on 09 May 2021